Mr. Tapan Kumbhakar
Dedicated, friendly and a true leader, the Employee of the month is Mr. Sunil Bishwakarma. We had a lovely chat about his apsirations and goals at The GRID. Read on!
1. What is your role here?
I work here as an admin executive.
2. Before working at The GRID, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was a Businessman.
3. How did you first learn about The GRID?
I heard about this place through my colleague, Tanmoy Sir.
4. How do you balance your career and family?
My family supports me whenever there is a lot of work pressure.
5. How has The GRID helped you in your career development?
I have learned a lot of things at The Grid , which are not only work related. Working here has helped me become a better human being.
6. If you could switch your job with anyone else within this company, whose job would you want?
I can’t think of anyone.
7. What are 3 words to describe The GRID?
Three phrases to describe The Grid would be constant operation improvement, caring for the staff and top guest treatment.
8. What do you find the most challenging at The GRID?
The most challenging task here would be coordinating between the different departments.
9. What do you like most about The GRID?
The cooperation between the team members of The Grid is commendable.
10. What has been your favourite memory here at The GRID?
My favorite memory at The Grid was when I got to know that I have been selected as The Employee of the Month.
11. What have you gained from working here?
I have gained good experience at the Grid and more than that, I have learnt many lessons that have helped me grow as a human being.
12. What is on your wish list for the next 5 years?
I wish to be more efficient in the future. I would also like to see myself in a managerial position in the coming years.
13. What is the favorite part about working here?
The best part about The Grid is that everyone is helpful and supportive. We are like a family and working here has been the best experience of my life.
14. What is your proudest moment at The Grid?
There have been many such moments but when a guest appreciates our work, I feel really proud.