Mr. Subhankar Samanta
Mr. Subhankar Samanta is known for his warm personality and unparalleled dedication towards his position of a steward at the F&B service team of The GRID. We proudly announce him as the Employee of the Month for April. He was thrilled to have been nominated and here is a sneak peek to the same.
Not only has The GRID shaped my professional career, the interire experience has helped me develop my mental strength as well.
Read More on what Mr. Samanta had to say about his time here at The GRID.
1. What is your role here?
It is a privilege offered by the company to be a part of the F&B service team as a Steward.
2. Before working at The GRID, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
There is nothing specific I can think of.
3. How did you first learn about The GRID?
It was through my ex-colleagues & friends that I came across The GRID.
4. How do you balance your career and family?
The thoughtfully designed everyday-routine helps me strike a balance between my career & family.
5. How has The GRID helped you in your career development?
Everyday is a new experience at The GRID. There is something new that I learn each day and it has contributed massively towards developing professionalism.
6. If you could switch your job with anyone else within this company, whose job would you want?
No such desired job profile. I believe that hard-work & dedication is the key of success.
7. What are 3 words to describe The GRID?
Three Years of Excellence.
8. What do you find the most challenging at The GRID?
It is always fun to work at The GRID, but the most challenging part is when we have to compromise with the quality of service for our guests.
9. What do you like most about The GRID?
The GRID is extremely close to my heart not only because I am the part of this excellence, but because of the charm it holds in terms of productivity & integrity.
10. What has been your favourite memory here at The GRID?
My first day at The GRID. It is an unforgettable moment when I was honored & pampered by the management & colleagues.
11. What have you gained from working here?
Not only has The GRID shaped my professional career, the entire experience has helped me develop my mental strength as well.
12. What is on your wish list for the next 5 years?
I wish to be a part of the top management faculty in the leading hospitality industry.
13. What is the favourite part about working here?
The entire journey has always been fun for me because of our excellent team efforts and unbeatable unity.
14. What is your proudest moment at The GRID?
When I was asked by the HR to visit the photo studio for my nomination as employee of the month. There is nothing more satisfying than getting recognition for hard work.