Sr Captain / Captain
Supervised By/Employee Reports To
Terms And Conditions
Guidelines And Duties
- Bengali (speak, read & write)
- English (speak, read & write)
- Hindi (speak, read & write) (optional)
Personal Profile/Character Attributes
- Craft Course In F&B Service from a recognised Institute Honest, flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated and learning attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal & written communication.
- Age : 24- 32 yrs
Min : 6 to 8 yrs of experience out of which at least 3 yrs of experience as Sr. Steward or Captain in a 4 star hotel / 3 star hotel / 5 star standard restaurant.
- Ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations.
- Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to attend to guest complaints, requests or inquiries regarding the food and services.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments productivity, morale and guest service.
- Learning the facilities of the hotel and the daily events and functions in order to satisfy guest enquiries.
- Should Have knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
- Should have knowledge of wines and spirits.
- Familiar with computer. Excellent communication skills.
- Well Groomed. Menu Knowledge. Good Communication Skill.
- Familiar with computer. Menu Knowledge. Suggestive selling ability.