Plant Manager – Brewery / Production Supervisor
Supervised By / Employee Reports To
Head Brewer / Corporate Head
Terms And Conditions
Guidelines And Duties
- Bengali (speak, read & write)
- English (speak, read & write)
- Hindi (speak, read & write) (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- BE / Btech in Mechanical
- Additional Qualification :Certified Course In Brewery from a recognised Institute ( If any )
- Honest, flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated and learning attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal & written communication.
Min: 3-5 yrs of practical , professional brewing ,packaging ,maintenance and quality control experience.
Experience as Plant In Charge .
- Ensure consistent high quality and efficient operations of the brewery including Pub brewing operations, production brewing, packaging, quality, maintenance and utilities.
- Oversee and monitor daily plant operations providing assistance when necessary.
- Monitor beer quality and provide resources for trouble shooting and data analysis.
- Reinforce a safety culture and attitude in plant operations at all times.
- Work with management regarding brewery project planning and designed in the operations area and brewery expansion programs.
- Work with Brew master in developing and scaling up new products.
- Oversee specifications for raw materials in both brewing and packaging. Work with Purchase Manager.
- Responsible for identifying equipment, facilities and talent to meet future growth projections.
- Lead operations team, coach and mentor staff.
Best Salary Package as per industry standards and experience
- Well Groomed. Should be comfortable working in all shift. Should have good Communication Skill. Innovative team builder and team motivator.
- Ability to create a strategy to implement continual improvements in brewing and packaging process.