BAR TENDER / ASST BAR TENDER
F&B Bar / Service
Supervised By / Employee Reports To
- Bengali (speak, read & write)
- English (speak, read & write)
- Hindi (speak, read & write) (optional)
Personal Profile / Character Attributes
- Craft Course in Bar tending from a recognised institute. Honest, flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated and learning attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal & written communication.
- Age: 20 – 30 yrs
- M/F both can apply
Min 2 to 6 yrs of experience out of which at least 2 yrs of experience in similar position.
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
- Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks, appetizers for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Well Groomed. Menu Knowledge. Communication Skill.