ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – OUTLET CASHIER
No. Of Position Vacant
Beginners and Mid Segment
Supervised By/Employee Reports To
Finance Controller & Outlet Managers
Terms And Conditions
Guidelines And Duties
- Bengali (speak, read & write)
- English (speak, read & write)
- Hindi (speak, read & write) (optional)
Personal Profile/Character Attributes
- 10+2 and above.
- Strong Mathematical Knowledge.
- Honest, flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated and learning attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal & written communication.
Min:0yrs to Max:4yrs in Outlet Level Cashiering or Freshers Working knowledge in Cashiering is an added advantage.
Open to work in any shifts.
- Billing to outlet guest as per consumption in the outlet level.
- Settling of chargeable invoices in cash, card or BOH mode.
- Receiving party advances or table booking advance from the outlet level.
- Settling invoices at EDC machine and keeping track of such transactions.
- Settling of non-chargeable invoices and taking proper authorization against the same.
- Day closure at all the EDC machines and tallying the same with POS system sales.
- Tallying of all cash sales after day closure.
- Performance of night audit and hence day charge in the system.
- Reporting all modes of transactions on daily basis to accounts department with proper reconciliation.
- Smooth and efficient functioning of the cashiering section in order to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Any other task as and when required by the business.