Trainee Steward Hookah / Steward Hookah
No. of Position Vacant
Supervised By/Employee Reports To
Asst . FnB Manager
Terms And Conditions
Guidelines And Duties
- Bengali (speak, read & write)
- English (speak, read & write)
- Hindi (speak, read & write) (optional)
Personal Profile/Character Attributes
- Min 8 pass / 10 Pass.
- Honest, flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated and learning attitude, well groomed.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal & written communication.
Min: 0 to 4 yrs of experience.
Open to work in any shifts.
- Ensure to provide proficient and professional Hookah service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to attend to guest complaints, requests or inquiries regarding the Hookah.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments productivity, morale and guest service.
- Learning the facilities of the hotel and the daily events and functions in order to satisfy guest enquirers.
- Should Have knowledge of Hookah menu items.