Mrs. Sondhya Bahali
Enthusiastic, charming & an excellent Pizzaiolo, Sandhya Bahali takes her work seriously and never compromises on her work ethics. Let’s read about her journey so far at The GRID.
1. What is your role here?
I handle the pizza section here.
2. Before working at The GRID, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Before working at The GRID, I was working as a kitchen steward.
3. How did you first learn about The GRID?
From my seniors and colleagues.
4. How do you balance your career and family?
By giving equal time to both career and family, because both are equally important.
5. How has The GRID helped you in your career development?
Working at The GRID has induced a creative impact in my career and I love my progress.
6. If you could switch your job with anyone else within this company, whose job would you want?
I would like to switch it with our Chef – Arpita Mullick.
7. What are 3 words to describe The GRID?
Awesome, Fantastic & Happening!
8. What do you find the most challenging at The GRID?
Working in pressure and still delivering great pizzas!
9. What do you like most about The GRID?
Happy working environments and very friendly co – staff.
10. What has been your favourite memory here at The GRID?
When my colleagues celebrated my birthday.
11. What have you gained from working here?
I have learnt all about baking pizzas. Also, I have realised the importance of texture, proportion and the right toppings!
12. What is on your wish list for the next 5 years?
To learn more about the food while achieving my target and making my children smile.
13. What is the favorite part about working here?
Serving hot Pizzas in rush hours and specially for Sunday Brunches.
14. What is your proudest moment at The Grid?
Being a part of The GRID itself makes me proud.