Mr. Palash Naskar
Behind the scrumptious food that the city relishes at The GRID, Mr. Palash Naskar has an important role to play. Passionate and a team player, Palash thoroughly enjoys his work at The GRID’s Kitchen. We take immense pride in crowning him as the Employee of the Month, July.
1. What is your role here?
I am handling the Chinese section here.
2. Before working at The GRID, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Before working at The GRID, I was working at The Stadel and it was really unusual job for me.
3. How did you first learn about The GRID?
From one of my colleagues.
4. How do you balance your career and family?
By giving equal time to both career and family, because both are equally important.
5. How has The GRID helped you in your career development?
Working at The GRID has a creative impact in my career. I am discovering new things everyday and I am thoroughly enjoying it.
6. If you could switch your job with anyone else within this company, whose job would you want?
I would like to switch it with Mr. Jayanta Saha, Sous Chef.
7. What are 3 words to describe The GRID?
Awesome, Fantastic & Happening!
8. What do you find the most challenging at The GRID?
I would say it is maintaining the food quality and impressing the guests. But that brings the thrill.
9. What do you like most about The GRID?
Congenial working environment and extremely friendly co-staff.
10. What has been your favorite memory here at The GRID?
I enjoyed a lot with my colleagues at the last staff party. That would be my favorite memory.
11. What have you gained from working here?
The value of hard work, work satisfaction & I have gained vivid knowledge about food.
12. What is on your wish list for the next 5 years?
To be the Senior CDP of any good company.
13. What is the favorite part about working here?
Helping my seniors to set up the extravagant Sunday Brunch Buffet. It is one of the best experiences.
14. What is your proudest moment at The GRID?
Being a part of The GRID itself, makes me proud.